Exchange Hosted Archive (EHA) User Guide
Topic Last Modified: 2011-12-14
The Exchange Hosted Archive (EHA) User Guide provides information for configuring and administering Exchange Hosted Archive using the Administration Center and Archive Viewer. If you are the administrator for your organization, you will find valuable information here about how to use the features in the Exchange Hosted Archive Administration Center and Archive Viewer, including accessing and navigating the Archive Viewer, working with messages, and accessing Archive Viewer reports. You will also find overview information and details about preparing to implement and setting up Exchange Hosted Archive, uploading historical data to Exchange Hosted Archive, and using Exchange Hosted Archive for email emergencies.
For more information about how to quickly set up your Exchange Hosted Archive service, see the Exchange Hosted Archive (EHA) Quick Start Guide. For detailed information about how to configure and administer your Exchange Hosted Archive service, click the following links.
|Office 365 for midsize businesses and enterprises provides information about message archiving in Office 365.|
- EHA Overview
- Preparations and Considerations for Implementing EHA
- Setting up Exchange Hosted Archive
- Accessing and Navigating the Archive Viewer
- Working with Messages
- Archive Viewer Reports
- Uploading Historical Data to Exchange Hosted Archive
- Using EHA for Email Emergencies
- EHA Support Options
- Appendix A: Envelope Journaling on Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000 Server
- Appendix B: Envelope Journaling on Exchange Server 2007