Office 365 Service Descriptions
Topic Last Modified: 2013-11-27
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. The topics in this library provide detailed descriptions of the services and features that are available with Office 365.
To get started, see the following service descriptions:
- Office 365 Platform Service Description
- Exchange Online Service Description
- Exchange Online Archiving Service Description
- Exchange Online Protection Service Description
- SharePoint Online Service Description
- Lync Online Service Description
- Office Web Apps Service Description
- Office Applications Service Description
- Project Online Service Description
- Yammer Service Description
To compare features across plans, see Office 365 service comparison.
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Office 365, and other product and service names are or may be registered trademarks and/or trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries. The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation as of the latest publication or revision date of this document. It is not intended to be a service contract, and does not commit Microsoft or the customer to any features, capabilities or responsibilities mentioned herein. MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT.