Veröffentlicht: Juli 2010
Letzte Aktualisierung: März 2011
Betrifft: Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
Follow the links below for step-by-step instructions to get started using Windows SBS 2011 Essentials.
Before you begin
Install and configure your server
You can install Windows SBS 2011 Essentials from a DVD and provide the configuration information as you go, or you can perform an unattended installation and configuration of the server.
Complete the getting started tasks
Your server is ready to use, but you need to complete some of these initial tasks so that users can log on to the server from their computers or from a remote computer.
- Overview of the Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials Dashboard
- How to access the Dashboard
- Completing the Getting Started tasks
- Learn more about setting up server backup
- Turn on Remote Web Access
- Add a user account
- Integrating Office 365 with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
When you finish setting up Windows SBS 2011 Essentials, you need to install the Connector software on each of the computers on your network. For information about connecting your computers to the server, see Verbinden von Computern mit dem Server.
Migrating to Windows SBS 2011 Essentials
Release Notes and Privacy Statement