Accessibility for People with Disabilities
For information about features that make Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004 more accessible, see the following topics:
- Using the BizTalk Administration Console
- Orchestration Designer Shortcut Keys
- Using BizTalk Editor Shortcut Keys
- Using BizTalk Mapper Shortcut Keys
- Adapter Property Page Shortcut Keys
- Accessibility for Tracking Profile Editor
For more information about accessibility options, in Microsoft Windows® 2000 Server Help, in the Getting Started with Windows 2000 book, see "Accessibility for People with Disabilities." In Windows 2000 Professional Help, see the chapter "Accessibility for Special Needs."
For information about accessibility options in other Microsoft products, go to the Microsoft Accessibility Web site http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=25121.To download updated BizTalk Server 2004 Help from www.microsoft.com, go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=20616.Copyright © 2004 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.