Microsoft Host Integration Server 2000 Developer's Guide
Microsoft® Host Integration Server 2000 provides comprehensive bi-directional services for integrating Microsoft Windows® with legacy systems. Host Integration Server 2000 extends Windows to other platforms by providing interoperability in three areas:
- Application Integration Services
- Data Integration Services
- Network Integration Services
For more information on the features and use of Host Integration Server 2000, see the topics in the Getting Started section of the on-line help.
Most of the services provided by Host Integration Server 2000 expose a programming interface which allows you to extend the functionality of the product and integrate it more tightly in your own environment. This guide describes these interfaces, and provides guidance on how to use them.
This section contains:
- Application Integration
- Data Integration
- SNA Application Programming
- SNA Print Server Data Filters
- Device Interface Specification Drivers
- Administration and Management Programming
- Client Binary Setup
- Appendices and Glossary