This file (or the txheader.asp file, its transactional counterpart) should be included at the top of every page. It is used to specify the client and server-side code page, response-buffering mode, and so on.
This file provides the following initialization code:
- @ LANGUAGE=VBScript EnableSessionState=False
- Option Explicit
- Response.Charset = Application("MSCSPageEncodingCharSet")
- Response.Buffer = True
- Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"
- Response.AddHeader "Pragma", "no-cache"
- Response.Expires = -1
- g_sPipelineProgID = "Commerce.PooledPipeline"
This file is used for all the Active Server Pages (ASP) in the following folders:
- Root - except for the files crdtcard.asp and po.asp, which use the txheader.asp file
- About the Login Feature for Solution Sites
- Services - except for the help.asp file
See AlsoCopyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.