Managing Commerce Resources
There are two types of resources: global resources and site resources. Third parties can develop custom global resources and site resources to work with Commerce Server. Use the procedures in this section to install, add, and configure Commerce Server resources.
This section contains:
- Installing and Uninstalling Global Resources. Explains how to install and uninstall a global resource.
- Adding a Global Resource Pointer to a Site. Explains how to add a global resource pointer to a site.
- Adding a Resource to a Site. Explains how to add a resource to a site.
- Sharing Resources Across Sites. Lists which resources can be shared by multiple sites.
- Configuring a Global Resource. Explains how to configure a global resource.
- Configuring a Site Resource. Explains how to configure a site resource.
- Changing a Service Account or Password. Explains how to change an account or password for Predictor, Direct Mailer, Event Logging, and List Manager.
- Deleting a Resource from a Site. Explains how to delete a resource from a site.
- Deleting the Data Warehouse Resource. Explains how to delete a site and resource that is unpacked by the Data Warehouse Configurator.
All rights reserved.