Planning Your Site Architecture and Security
Planning the overall architecture of your e-commerce presence includes planning for growth, setting performance expectations, and establishing security requirements. This section describes some of the planning considerations in each of these areas.
- The site architecture for Commerce Server 2000 can include either Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 7.0.
- The full-text search feature of SQL Server 7.0 used by the full-text index feature of the Product Catalog System cannot be used in a Microsoft Windows NT clustering environment.
This section contains:
- Planning for Capacity and Performance
- Planning for Growth
- Planning for Integration with Existing Systems
- Planning for High Availability
- Planning for Security
- Planning for Active Directory Integration
All rights reserved.