Working with Pipelines
A Commerce Server 2000 pipeline is a software infrastructure that links one or more components and runs them in sequence. Commerce Server 2000 uses this infrastructure to implement three pipeline models: the Order Processing pipeline (OPP), the Direct Mailer pipeline, and the Content Selection pipeline.
This section contains:
- Pipeline Basics. Describes the basic features of Commerce Server 2000 pipelines.
- Pipeline Editor. Explains how to use the Pipeline Editor to create pipelines from templates, modify existing pipelines by changing properties, and how to create custom pipelines.
- Order Processing Pipeline. Describes the various types of Commerce Server 2000 Order Processing pipelines and enhancements to those pipelines, and provides a reference to the stages and components in Order Processing pipelines.
- Direct Mailer Pipeline. Describes the stages and components used in the Direct Mailer pipeline.
- Content Selection Pipelines. Describes the stages and components used in the Content Selection pipeline that are used for selecting ads, determining discounts, and adding personalization to pages.
- Pooled Pipelines. Explains how to use pooled pipelines.
All rights reserved.