RenderListBoxFromArray - Solution Sites Routine
This function prepares the HTML that will render a SELECT element and its subordinate OPTION elements, populating the values for the various attributes and content based on the values supplied by the parameters. It serves as a wrapper for the function RenderListBox, hardcoding the iSource parameter to the constant ARRAY_COLLECTION, and passing through all other parameters as is.
Function RenderListBoxFromArray( byVal sName, arrItemNames, arrItemValues, byVal sSelectedOption, byVal iSize, byVal bMultiple, byVal sAttList )
- A string containing a value to be assigned to the NAME attribute.
- An array that contains the names of the selection choices that the user will see in the listbox, specified as content of the corresponding OPTION elements.
- An array that contains the values of the selection choices, used as the values assigned to the VALUE attributes of the corresponding OPTION elements.
- A string that, if found to match one of the values supplied in the colItemValues parameter, results in the SELECTED attribute being present in the corresponding OPTION element.
- A number containing a value to be assigned to the SIZE attribute.
- A Boolean, which if set to True, results in the MULTIPLE attribute being present in the SELECT element.
- A string containing any additional, space-separated "attribute=value" pairs to be included in the SELECT element. This string, if non-empty, must begin with a space character.
A string containing the HTML that will render the specified listbox.
The pair of arrays specified by the colItemNames and colItemValues parameters must each have the same number items.Copyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.