Introducing Commerce Server 2000
Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 is a comprehensive, integrated commerce solution that provides ready-to-use features and tools to quickly develop, deploy, and manage commerce applications for the Web. You can use Commerce Server to build scalable business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) site applications.
Commerce Server provides business managers with the ability to easily analyze and manage business operations. It includes sophisticated analytical capabilities and a real-time feedback loop that empower business managers to respond to the changing needs of customers and partners. By creating highly dynamic, personalized commerce sites, you can optimize the customer experience, encourage repeat business, and successfully compete in the e-commerce marketplace.
This section contains:
- Commerce Server Features at a Glance. Describes the Commerce Server features, and how you can use them to update and manage your site.
- Development Tools. Describes the tools for the site developer, including the Solution Sites and the Commerce Server Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Administration Tools. Describes the tools for the system administrator, including Commerce Server Manager and Commerce Server Site Packager.
- Site Management Features. Describes the Commerce Server Business Desk, and how you can use it together with other Commerce Server features to manage your site.
- Pipeline Features. Describes the Commerce Server pipeline features.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities. Describes the accessibility features of Commerce Server.
- Contacting Microsoft Technical Support. Describes Microsoft technical support services, and provides Web links and phone numbers for accessing technical support.
All rights reserved.