SQL Server 2012 SP1
SQL Server 2012 extends organizations beyond the database with a cloud-ready information platform that delivers mission critical confidence, breakthrough insight, and cloud on your terms. SQL Server 2012 SP1 meets industry requirements for high availability with the new SQL Server AlwaysOn for mission-critical availability while new xVelocity in-memory technologies help enable blazing-fast data warehousing (DW) and business intelligence (BI) query performance.
Need more information? See the
product details page.
|32-bit and 64-bit versions|
|Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish|
|Access technical product resources—such as forums, solution accelerators, white papers and webcasts—at the
SQL Server 2012 Resource Page.|
Please review this document if you are having download issues or have questions about the download manager's browser requirements.|
in SQL Server 2012
- Operating system upgrade enhancement for AlwaysOn Availability Group deployments.
- Selective XML Index which will improve querying performance over data stored as XML.
- Business Intelligence highlights (with SQL Server 2012 SP1, Office 2013 and SharePoint 2013) are:
- Excel 2013: Complete and Powerful self-service BI Tool - (1) Navigate models, preview and shape up your data (Quick Explore, Quick Analysis and Flash Fill). (2) Access and mash-up data from any source (PowerPivot). (3) Stunning visualizations and data discovery (Power View). (4) Work with hundreds of millions of rows of data (powered by xVelocity).
- Discover, assess and audit user-created spreadsheets with SharePoint 2013.
- Compare spreadsheets, track lineage, conduct interactive diagnostics and create spreadsheet analysis reports with Inquire in Excel 2013.
- Browser-based sharing and collaboration for self-service BI via SharePoint 2013 and SQL Server 2012 SP1.