Opalis 6.3 brings a wealth of integration capability to the System Center suite that enables customers to:
- Automate cross-silo processes and enforce best practices for incident, change, and service lifecycle management.
- Reduce unanticipated errors and service delivery time by automating tasks across vendor and organization silos.
- Integrate System Center with non-Microsoft tools to enable interoperability across the datacenter.
- Orchestrate tasks across systems for consistent, documented, compliant activity.
Included in Opalis 6.3 are:
- New integration packs for Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager, Service Manager and Virtual Machine Manager
- An updated integration pack for Operations Manager
- Support for the Opalis infrastructure to run on the Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 platforms.