Key Member Benefits
- Access to key content: Members get access to the latest technical training content to help them enhance their expertise. They can also submit content they’ve created to share with others in the community.
- Meet experts and peers in the community: Members can stay connected with System Center-focused events, or let others know about their upcoming events. Members can register and find events, as well as request speakers for upcoming meetings.
- Grow your influence: Members can learn about new opportunities to lead their communities on and offline, and find out about other opportunities to get more involved with Microsoft.
This invitation-only program is on
Microsoft Connect, and offers links to several different tools to support influencer needs. The program is an open forum that welcomes feedback from participants to continue to make it more relevant and valuable.
This program is intended for influencers of all kinds, or simply those who are looking for tools to become more influential in their own communities. The intention is not to supplant any existing influencer programs, such as the MVP program, but rather to complement and extend them, focusing specifically on the needs of the System Center (and soon: virtualization) community.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining this program, send the following to
- Your name
- Your professional description
- Your Windows Live ID
- A photo of yourself
- How the Influencer Program will be of use to you and, most importantly, how you can help contribute to this community.
You can also email this alias with any questions about our tools, resources, or mission.