How to grant a SQL Server login access to a database (Enterprise Manager)
SQL Server 2000
To grant a SQL Server login access to a database
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Databases, and then expand the database to which the login will be granted access.
- Right-click Users, and then click New Database User.
- In the Login name box, click the Microsoft® SQL Server™ login to which database access will be granted.
- Optionally, in User name, enter the user name that the login is known by in the database. By default, it is set to the login name.
- Optionally, select database role memberships in addition to public, the default.