Using SQL Server CE Books Online
SQL Server CE Books Online is the online documentation provided with Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Windows® CE Edition 2.0 (SQL Server CE). The Contents tab contains the topics in SQL Server CE Books Online. The topics are organized in a hierarchical structure by subject or task.
Information in SQL Server CE Books Online appears in a window that contains three panes:
- The Navigation pane is located on the left side of the window. This pane contains the Contents tab, the Index tab, Search tab, and the Favorites tab.
- The Topic pane is located on the right side of the window. This pane displays the selected topic or the default topic.
- The Toolbar pane is located below the SQL Server Books Online title bar.
You can find information in SQL Server CE Books Online by:
- Navigating through the contents.
- Typing a keyword in the index (a word or phrase) and performing a search.
Here are some tips on navigating through SQL Server CE Books Online:
- To return to the SQL Server CE Home page, click Home on the toolbar.
- Colored, underlined text indicates links to other topics. To link to another topic, including Web pages, click the colored, underlined text.
- If you use a particular topic often, you can add it to your favorites list.
- For shortcut menu commands, right-click the Contents tab or Topic pane. For more information, see Using the Shortcut Menu Commands.