Microsoft BizTalk Server makes use of or may depend on several different Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, the Microsoft .NET Framework, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Windows Server Cluster, Enterprise Single Sign-On, and Windows SharePoint Services. Because BizTalk Server is used with so many other technologies, troubleshooting a problem with BizTalk Server often involves troubleshooting the underlying technology or dependency that is being used. This section provides information about troubleshooting specific BizTalk Server problems and information about troubleshooting problems that can occur in the BizTalk Server dependency software.
- Known Issues with BizTalk Server
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Administration
- Enabling System.Net Logging
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Permissions
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Performance
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Adapters
- Troubleshooting EDI and AS2 Solutions
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Dependencies
- Troubleshooting Configuration
- How to Capture a Memory Dump of a BizTalk Process
- Tools and Utilities to Use for Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Message Validation Failures by Viewing the Hexadecimal Contents of Suspended Messages
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.