Using Active Directory Attributes to Enable, Disable, and Re-Home Mailboxes
Topic Last Modified: 2005-11-04
This collection of topics discusses several methods that you can use to enable, disable, and re-home Microsoft® Exchange Server mailboxes by directly manipulating Active Directory® directory service attributes. These topics include:
- Using the Remove Exchange Attributes Task
- Using the Exchange Mailbox Recovery Center
- Understanding Mailbox GUIDs
- Using ADSI Edit to Edit Active Directory Attributes
- Using LDIFDE to Manipulate Mailbox Attributes
For more information about moving Exchange mailbox databases, see Moving an Exchange Mailbox Database to Another Server or Storage Group.
For more information about resolving issues with the msExchMasterAccountSid attribute, see Detecting and Correcting msExchMasterAccountSid Issues.