Applies to: Exchange Server 2007 SP3, Exchange Server 2007 SP2, Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Exchange Server 2007
Topic Last Modified: 2007-03-27
The topics in this section show you how to configure both domain and recipient permissions in your Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 organization.
For information about how to configure permissions in your domain, see the following topics:
- How to Remove a User or Group from an Administrator Role
- How to Add a User or Group to an Administrator Role
- How to View the Administrator Roles for Users and Groups
For information about how to configure recipient permissions, see the following topics:
- How to Modify Permissions for Users and Groups
- How to Grant the Send As Permission for a Mailbox
- How to Allow Mailbox Access
- How to Set or Change a Windows Password by Using Outlook Web Access
- How to Add an Exchange Recipient Configuration Node to Microsoft Management Console
For more information about how to configure public folder permissions, see Configuring Public Folder Permissions.