Topic Last Modified: 2006-10-10
Find out how to install and configure your Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 system according to recommended topologies and scenarios. Use the links in this topic to find the following information:
Get the information you need to deploy Exchange Server 2003.
Get the information you need to upgrade from Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and Exchange 2000 Server to Exchange Server 2003.
Get the information you need to migrate from a foreign messaging system to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
Get the information you need to integrate your system with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- Exchange Server Deployment Guide
- Exchange Server 2003 Server Consolidation
- Exchange Server 2003 RPC over HTTP Deployment Scenarios
- Front-End and Back-End Server Topology Guide for Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000 Server
- Exchange Server Client Access Guide
- Deployment Guidelines for Exchange Server Multi-Site Data Replication
- Exchange Server 2003 Coexistence and Migration for Lotus Domino Mail
- Migrating from Lotus Notes to the Microsoft Collaboration Platform
- Application Analysis Envisioning Process
- Microsoft Application Analyzer 2006 for Lotus Domino
- Exchange Server Interoperability and Migration Guide
- Configuring and Comparing the POP3 Service in Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003
For more information about what's been updated recently in the Exchange Server 2003 documentation, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.