Topic Last Modified: 2006-06-29
This section talks about registering mailboxes on which you want the Auto Accept Agent event sink to run on. Registering mailboxes involves granting resource mailbox permissions to the Auto Accept Agent account, and registering Auto Accept Agent event sinks on resource mailboxes. The following topics are covered:
- Granting Resource Mailbox Permissions to Auto Accept Agent Account: You need to grant the Auto Accept Agent account full permissions to process items on resource mailboxes.
- Registering Event Sink on Mailboxes: You can use the RegisterMailbox.vbs script to register one or more resource mailboxes.
- Listing Registered Mailboxes: You can get a full list of registered mailboxes using the ListMailboxes.vbs script.
- Verifying Event Sink Registration: You can verify each that each resource mailbox has Auto Accept Agent event sink registered by running the MailboxStatus.vbs script.
- Restricting Unauthenticated Users: You can set delivery restrictions to prevent unauthenticated users from scheduling requests to a resource mailbox.