Applies to: Exchange Server 2007 SP3, Exchange Server 2007 SP2, Exchange Server 2007 SP1
Topic Last Modified: 2006-09-18
This section provides information that will help you manage anti-spam functionality in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 by using the Exchange Management Shell.
You can use the Exchange Management Shell to manage the anti-spam components in your organization. The following topics contain links to individual Exchange Management Shell cmdlets:
- Attachment Filter Agent Cmdlets
- Connection Filter Agent Cmdlets
- Recipient Filter Agent Cmdlets
- Sender Filter Agent Cmdlets
- Sender ID Agent Cmdlets
- Content Filter Agent Cmdlets
- Sender Reputation Cmdlets
- Anti-Spam Filter Update Cmdlets
Use the Get-AgentLog cmdlet to run usage queries against the default logs that anti-spam agents generate.