Reporting in Essentials
Updated: April 14, 2010
Applies To: System Center Essentials 2010
System Center Essentials 2010 includes predefined reports that provide you with a wide range of status and summary information. You can run those reports to evaluate the status of your computers and network devices and to decide if there are any actions that you need to take.
In This Section
- About Reporting in Essentials
- Describes reporting in Essentials 2010.
- How to Run a Report in Essentials
- Explains how to find and run Essentials 2010 reports.
- How to Print a Report in Essentials
- Explains how to print a report once it has been rendered.
- How to Export a Report in Essentials
- Explains how to export an Essentials 2010 report to formats such as Excel or Word.
Did you find this information helpful? Please click the following link to send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to the System Center Essentials Feedback alias: email@example.com.