Update Management in Essentials
Updated: April 14, 2010
Applies To: System Center Essentials 2010
System Center Essentials 2010 allows administrators to view, download, and deploy software updates required by operating systems and other software on managed computers.
In This Section
- About Update Management in Essentials
- Describes how update management works.
- Configuring Update Management in Essentials
- Describes how to configure update management settings.
- Managing Updates in Essentials
- Describes how to manage updates in Essentials 2010.
Other ResourcesManaging Computers and Devices in Essentials
Did you find this information helpful? Please click the following link to send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to the System Center Essentials Feedback alias: email@example.com.