Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
This section provides information to help troubleshoot the reporting feature in Configuration Manager 2007.
|This content might have been updated. For the most recent version, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=91691.|
In This Section
- How to Configure Logging on a Reporting Point
- Describes how to configure logging on a site system computer with the reporting point site role.
- Log Files for Reporting
- Describes the log files and the type of information contained in each log file.
- Troubleshooting Reporting Issues
- Describes common issues of reporting and how to fix the issues.
- How to Find Supplemental Reports on Disabled Reporting Points
- Describes how to find supplemental reports on a computer that has had the reporting point site system role removed.
ConceptsReporting in Configuration Manager
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.