New Advertisement Wizard
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the New Advertisement Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to create an advertisement that causes a program to run on a specific client or collection of clients.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the New Advertisement Wizard.
In This Section
- General Page
- Specifies general information about the advertisement, including the name, package, program, and collection associated with it.
- Schedule Page
- Specifies when the program will be advertised to the target collection, as well as whether or not it will be mandatory.
- Distribution Points
- Specifies how to run the content of the program from the distribution point, depending on the type of boundary within which the client computer is connected.
- Interaction Page
- Specifies settings that affect how users are notified about and interact with the advertised program.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies class and instance security rights granted to users of the advertised program.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the new advertisement properties.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for the new advertisement creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created advertisement properties or a list of issues that occurred during the advertisement creation.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.