Clone Dashboard Dialog Box
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Use the Clone Dashboard dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to clone, or make a copy of, an existing dashboard. Once a unique name is specified for the new dashboard, the dashboard is created with the same properties as the source dashboard. The properties can then be modified to customize the dashboard to fit your needs. The Clone Dashboard dialog box contains the following elements:
- Existing dashboard name
- Specifies the name of the dashboard that is being cloned. This setting is read-only.
- New dashboard name
- Specifies the name of the new dashboard. The name must be unique. This is a required setting.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.