Troubleshooting Desired Configuration Management
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
Click any link in the following section for troubleshooting information for desired configuration management with Configuration Manager 2007.
This content might have been updated. For the most recent version, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=88871.
In This Section
- Troubleshooting Desired Configuration Management Issues
- Lists possible problems and solutions if you experience issues when using desired configuration management.
- Log Files for Desired Configuration Management
- Lists and describes the log files created on the client during compliance evaluation for desired configuration management.
- Troubleshooting Desired Configuration Management Using Custom Error Codes
- Lists possible causes and solutions for Desired Configuration Management Custom Error Codes
Other ResourcesDesired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.