Adding File-Based Resources to the Library
To be used in Virtual Machine Manager, files—including ISO images, scripts, virtual hard disks, and virtual floppy disks—must be added to the Virtual Machine Manager library. The topics in this section describe how to add library servers, add library shares, add files to existing library shares, and perform library refreshes to index the resources on library shares.
In This Section
- How to Add a Library Server
- Provides a procedure for adding a library server and designating the shares that will be indexed in the Virtual Machine Manager library.
- How to Modify the Properties of a Library Server
- Provides a procedure for adding a description to a library server and adding the server to a library group.
- How to Add Library Shares
- Provides a procedure for adding additional library shares on a library server.
- How to Add Files to the Library
- Provides a procedure for adding files to an existing library share and indexing the files on the share.
- How to Refresh a Library Share
- Provides a procedure for manually refreshing a library share to index the files on the share in Virtual Machine Manager.
- How to Configure Library Refreshes
- Provides procedures for configuring and disabling periodic refreshes of all library shares.