This section provides instructions for managing agents, setting system options, and backing up the Virtual Machine Manager database.
In This Section
- Managed Computers
- Explains how to maintain the agents on managed computers, which are virtual machine hosts and library servers.
- VMM Settings
- Explains how to set system settings such as setting the frequency for library refreshes and enabling reporting.
- Backing Up the Virtual Machine Manager Database
- Explains how to back up the Virtual Machine Manager database.
- How to Join or Withdraw from the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP)
- Explains how to join or withdraw from the Customer Experience Improvement Program, though which customers voluntarily provide anonymous configuration and usage data to help Microsoft improve the quality, reliability, and performance of Microsoft products.