Customer Service Process Flow
Published: April 25, 2008 | Updated: October 10, 2008
The customer service process flow provides the overall structure for this SMF, providing a consistent set of processes to record and track user contact.
When a user contacts the Service Desk, the Customer Service Representative (CSR):
- Records the user’s contact information and the details of the request.
- Classifies the user’s request.
- Determines the supportability of the request.
- Resolves the user’s request.
- Confirms the resolution and closes the request.
- Ensures good service.
Figure 2 illustrates the process flow for customer service.
Figure 2. Customer Service process flow