Internet Explorer - Web Site Report
Published: June 11, 2010
Updated: June 11, 2010
Applies To: Windows 7, Windows Vista
The Internet Explorer – Web Site Report screen enables you to view the following information for each of your organization’s visited Web sites:
- The Web site URL.
- Your organization's assessment of whether the Web site works.
- The total number of active issues found for the Web site.
- The total number of resolved issues found for the Web site.
To access the Internet Explorer - Web Site Report screen
Click Analyze from the Quick Reports pane.
Click Web Sites from the Internet Explorer heading in the Quick Reports pane.
The Internet Explorer - Web Site Report screen appears.
Using the Internet Explorer - Web Site Report Screen
On the Internet Explorer - Web Site Report screen, you can:
- Review the high-level Web site information, including the URL, your organization’s assessment rating, and the number of associated issues.
- Open an existing report, including any associated preferences.
- Save your report. Saving a report includes any preferences, including your filter criteria.
- Export your report data to a Microsoft® Office Excel® spreadsheet file (.xls file). For more information about saving, opening, or exporting a report, see Saving, Opening, and Exporting Reports and Report Data.
- Synchronize your compatibility issue data. For more information, see Sending and Receiving Compatibility Data.
- Filter your data by using the query builder. For more information, see Filtering Your Compatibility Data.
- Select your Web site assessment. For more information, see Selecting Your Assessment Rating.
- Select your deployment status for the Web site. For more information, see Selecting Your Deployment Status.
- Categorize the Web site. For more information, see Categorizing Your Data.
- Prioritize the Web site. For more information, see Prioritizing Your Data.
- Double-click a Web site URL to view its associated dialog box, which enables you to review the issue details. For more information, see <Web_Site_URL> - Issues.