Application Virtualization Sequencer Overview
Updated: December 1, 2008
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Sequencer monitors and records all installation and setup processes for an application and creates the following files: ICO , OSD , SFT , and SPRJ . These files contain all the necessary information about an application so the application can run in a virtual environment.
Click the associated link for more information about the App-V Sequencer:
In This Section
- About the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Provides general information about the sequencer.
- About the Sequencer Console
- Provides information about the App-V sequencer console.
- About Using the Sequencer Command Line
- Provides information about using the command line to sequence applications.
- Best Practices for the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Provides important security-related planning information about setting up the Application Virtualization Sequencer to sequence application packages.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.