Application Virtualization Server
Updated: October 8, 2009
Applies To: Application Virtualization
This section provides important information and procedures that you can use to configure and manage the Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Servers.
In This Section
- Monitoring Application Virtualization Servers
- Provides information about monitoring the App-V Servers.
- How to Load Files and Packages
- Provides information about loading files and packages.
- How to Perform Administrative Tasks in the Application Virtualization Server Management Console
- Provides detailed procedures for managing the App-V Servers by using the Server Management Console.
- How to Configure the App-V System for Package Upgrade
- Provides detailed information about upgrading packages in different scenarios.
- Troubleshooting Information for the Application Virtualization Server
- Provides information that you can use to troubleshoot various issues on the Application Virtualization (App-V) Server.
- How to Migrate the App-V SQL Database to a Different SQL Server
- Provides detailed procedures for migrating the App-V SQL Database to a different SQL Server.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.