How to Perform General Administrative Tasks in the App-V Client Management Console
Updated: September 24, 2009
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The App-V Client Management Console enables users who are local administrators to manage their applications.
In This Section
- How to Set Up Publishing Servers
- Provides procedures for setting up App-V Servers and for adding more App-V Servers to both the App-V Desktop Client and the App-V Client for Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services).
- How to Refresh the Publishing Servers
- Provides a procedure for refreshing the App-V Servers from the App-V Client Management Console.
- How to Disable or Modify Disconnected Operation Mode Settings
- Provides procedures for disabling or modifying disconnected operation mode settings.
- User Access Permissions in Application Virtualization Client
- Provides the list of user access permissions.
- Disconnected Operation Mode
- Describes the disconnected operation mode and circumstances that affect it.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.