Tasks for the Application Virtualization Sequencer
Updated: December 1, 2008
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The links in this section provide the necessary information to complete each associated Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) task.
In This Section
- How to Sequence a New Application
- Specifies the tasks associated with sequencing a new application.
- How to Create a Virtual Environment for a Web-Based Application
- Specifies how to create separate web environments for virtual applications.
- How to Upgrade a Sequenced Virtual Application Package
- Specifies how to upgrade an existing virtual application package.
- How to Branch a Package
- Specifies how to branch an existing virtual application package so you can run multiple versions of the same package.
- How to Upgrade a Package Using the Open Package Command
- Specifies how to upgrade an existing virtual application package using the command line.
- How to Manage Virtual Applications Using the Command Line
- Specifies how to manage virtual applications using the command line.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.