Application Virtualization Client Reference
Applies To: Application Virtualization
This section provides reference information that is related to installing and managing the Application Virtualization (App-V) Client and the virtual application packages that are created by the Application Virtualization (App-V) Sequencer.
In This Section
- SFTMIME Command Reference
- Provides a detailed list of all SFTMIME parameters.
- SFTTRAY Command Reference
- Lists and describes all SFTTRAY commands and command-line switches.
- Application Virtualization Client WMI Provider
- Describes the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) classes that are available in the App-V Client WMI Provider.
- Log File for the Application Virtualization Client
- Provides information about the log file for the App-V Client.
- App-V Client Registry Values
- Provides a detailed list and descriptions of registry key values.
- App-V Interoperability with Windows AppLocker
- Provides information on how to configure AppLocker rules for virtual applications.
- Support for Client Reporting over HTTP
- Provides an overview of the Client Reporting process for HTTP publishing.
Other ResourcesApplication Virtualization Client
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.