How to Manage Servers in the Server Management Console
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The Application Virtualization Server Management Console is your interface to manage the servers in the Application Virtualization Platform. From it, you can add, configure, and control all the Application Virtualization Management Servers.
In This Section
- How to Create a Server Group
- Provides a procedure for creating server groups, to help you more effectively manage your servers.
- How to Remove a Server Group
- Provides a procedure for removing server groups from the Application Virtualization System.
- How to Add a Server
- Provides a procedure for adding servers to a server group.
- How to Remove a Server
- Provides a procedure for removing servers from a server group.
- How to Change the Server Cache Size
- Provides a procedure for changing the cache size of a server.
- How to Change the Server Port
- Provides a procedure for changing the server ports.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.