Stand-Alone Delivery Scenario for Application Virtualization Clients
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The Stand-Alone Delivery Scenario enables you to realize the benefits of Microsoft Application Virtualization in situations where no servers are available to support other methods of deploying your virtual applications.
|It is assumed that you have already installed the Application Virtualization Sequencer in preparation for the stand-alone scenario. For more information, see How to Install the Application Virtualization Sequencer.|
In This Section
- Stand-Alone Delivery Scenario Overview
- Provides a general overview of the benefits of a stand-alone Application Virtualization deployment scenario.
- How to Manually Install the Application Virtualization Client
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for installing the Application Virtualization Client software.
- How to Publish a Virtual Application on the Client
- Provides command-line procedures for publishing an application package, using either Windows Installer or SFTMIME.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.