How to Manage Virtual Applications Using the Command Line
Updated: December 1, 2008
Applies To: Application Virtualization
Click any of the following links for more information about managing virtual applications using the command line.
In This Section
- How to Open a Sequenced Application Using the Command Line
- Specifies how to open a virtual application using the command line.
- How to Upgrade a Sequenced Application Package Using the Command Line
- Specifies how to sequence a virtual application using the command line.
- How to Upgrade a Package Using the Open Package Command
- Specifies how to upgrade a virtual application package using the command line.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.