Configuration Manager 2007 Client Status Reporting
Updated: June 1, 2008
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
The Configuration Manager 2007 R2 client status reporting feature provides tools and resources that can help monitor the status of client computers in your enterprise. Click the associated link in the following section for detailed information about planning, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting client status reporting.
|For an overview of client status reporting in Configuration Manager 2007 R2, see Tasks for Client Status Reporting in Configuration Manager 2007 R2 in the Configuration Manager documentation library.|
In This Section
- Administrator Checklist for Client Status Reporting
- Provides a checklist and additional information for implementing Configuration Manager 2007 R2 client status reporting in your enterprise.
- Configuring Client Status Reporting
- Provides tasks to configure client status reporting in your enterprise.
- How to Use Reports for Client Status Reporting
- Provides a procedure for using the reports included with client status reporting.
- Technical Reference for Client Status Reporting
- Provides technical reference information for client status reporting.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, e-mail SMSdocs@microsoft.com.