Error and Event Reference for Transport Servers
Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP3, Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2012-05-01
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Transport components, features, and services generate Error events to let you effectively troubleshoot and monitor Hub Transport and Edge Transport servers.
Event Viewer is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in that enables you to browse and manage event logs. You can also gather information about hardware and software problems, and monitor Microsoft Windows security events. Although Event Viewer isn't a Microsoft Exchange component, Event Viewer is useful when you troubleshoot problems with Exchange 2010 server roles. For more information, see Event Viewer. For more information about Exchange 2010 event logs, look for "MSExchange" event logs in the Event Viewer on your Exchange 2010 server.
The following Transport errors and events are grouped according to the Transport feature areas.
- Antispam Errors and Events
- Antispam Update Errors and Events
- EdgeSync Errors and Events
- Extensibility Errors and Events
- Mail Submission Errors and Events
- Messaging Policies Errors and Events
- Message Security Errors and Events
- Store Driver Errors and Events
- Transport Errors and Events
- TransportLogSearch Errors and Events