About Exchange Documentation
Applies to: Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Online
Topic Last Modified: 2013-02-19
You’re reading a collection of conceptual and procedural topics organized by subject or by technologies used by Microsoft Exchange. You can access each topic directly from the table of contents in the left pane, from a link in another Help topic, from the results of a search, or from your own custom list of favorite topics.
Other information related to Exchange documentation is in Third-Party Copyright Notices.
The Exchange Server for IT pros TechCenter is your primary gateway to in-depth technical information about Microsoft Exchange. Through the TechCenter, which is located on the Microsoft TechNet site, you can access the Exchange Library and the Exchange Team Blog.
If you’re an admin for an Exchange hybrid or Exchange Online deployment, you may also be interested in the Office 365 for IT pros TechCenter.
The Exchange Library contains the most up-to-date Help documentation. This documentation is reviewed and approved by the Exchange product team and evolves as new information, issues, and troubleshooting tips becomes available.
The Exchange Team Blog contains technical articles written by the Exchange Team, as well as product announcements and updates. The blog is an excellent way to interact with the Exchange Team. We read and respond to your feedback and comments.
Looking for more than just documentation? Check out these other Exchange resources:
- Exchange Server Downloads Use this page to download service packs, add-ins, tools, and trial software to help you optimize your Exchange organization.
- Exchange Server Forums The forum provides a place to discuss Exchange with users and Exchange Team members.
- Exchange Server for Developers You’ll find Exchange developer documentation here.
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server Check out this page for support resources for multiple versions of Exchange.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities This topic provides important information about features, products, and services that help make Microsoft Exchange more accessible for people with disabilities.