The Application Mapping procedure associates, or maps CCF’s applications with various roles. Administrators can perform application mapping related operations like Creating a Mapping and Clearing a Mapping for hosted applications on this node. These Application Mappings can be stored either in AzMan or in the CCF database, however not both. You make the choice in the mmc.exe.config file found in <localdrive>\Windows\system32 on the machine that stores the Admin Console. This machine could be a Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP machine, or Windows 2008. Open the mmc.exe.config file in Visual Studio or other editor.
In the <appSettings> portion of the file, find the entry:
If the value is set to “true”, AzMan will be the storage point.
If the value is set to “false”, the CCF database will be the storage point.
|Although the CCF Admin Console can be run on a Windows XP machine, Azman cannot. Therefore, if the Admin Console is run in Windows XP, the application mappings must be configured in the database on the SQL server.|
When using the database on the SQL server to store authorization data, the database is accessed through Web services which must be configured. The Web services are stored in <InstallPath >\WebServices and can be configured in the Admin Console with the following procedure.
To configure web services:
- Open the Admin Console and navigate to the following node CCF Admin Console -> <CCFIIS> -> Settings -> Configurations
- Edit the configurations Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.ContactCenterAif.Application and Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.ContactCenterAif.Workflow by double-clicking on them.
In the Value section, change the value of the defaultProvider to that shown in the example here:
Notice that all that changes is the value of defaultProvider.
- Repeat the procedure for the following Web services replacing the values as shown.
- Configuration: Microsoft.Ccf/Csr.WebServices.Providers.AdminConsole.AppMappingWS
- Default Provider: SqlAppMappingWSProvider
- Configuration: Microsoft.Ccf/Csr.WebServices.Providers.AdminConsole.AgentWS
- Default Provider: SqlAgentWSProvider
- Configuration: Microsoft.Ccf/Csr.WebServices.Providers.AdminConsole.HostedAppWS
- Default Provider: SqlHostedAppWSProvider
- Configuration: Microsoft.Ccf/Csr.WebServices.Providers.ContactCenterAif.Application
- Default Provider: SqlApplicationProvider
- Configuration: Microsoft.Ccf/Csr.WebServices.Providers.ContactCenterAif.Workflow
- Default Provider: SqlWorkflowProvider