Performing Silent Installation
You can perform a silent CCF 2009 SP1 installation through command prompt scripts. The silent installation feature allows you to install CCF 2009 SP1 with no user interaction. Before running the silent installation, ensure that you have all the prerequisites configured. For more information about pre-installation configuration, see Preparing for CCF Installation and Pre-Installation Setup and Configuration.
Run the following command on the machine you want to perform a silent installation of CCF 2009 SP1:
"CCF 2009 Installer.exe" /s /v"/lv* <CCF Log File Name> /qn COMSELECT=1 addlocal=AD,AC,WS,DB AD=3 AC=3 WS=3 DB=3 TXTIISSERVERNAME=<IISSvr> TXTSQLSERVERNAME=<SQLSvr> TXTDOMAINNAME=<DomainName> ALLUSERS=1 DBUSERACCOUNT=<DBUserAccount> TXTPASSWORDFORIIS=<Password> DBADMINACCOUNT=<CCFAdminAcct> ISCMDLINE=1
- /s /v /qn: Indicates the installation is silent.
- /lv * <CCF Log File Name>: Contains the log file name to be used by the installation.
- Addlocal: Indicates the components that are to be installed on the machine. For a complete list of components that can be installed see the list below.
- TXTIISSERVERNAME: The name of the IIS server.
- TXTSQLSERVERNAME: The name of the SQL cluster.
- TXTDOMAINNAME: The domain to which the CCF Server belongs.
- TXTPASSWORDFORIIS: The password for the DBUserAccount.
- ALLUSERS: Specify 1 if you want to install for all users, or 0 to install only for the current user.
- DBUSERACCOUNT: Indicates the database user account name with administrative privileges on the server, such as the ASPUser.
- DBADMINACCOUNT: The account name with administrator privileges to the database server.
- ISCMDLINE: Specify 1 if you want to update the configuration file for the components.
Following are the codes for each of the components:
- AgentDektop - AD
- Adminconsole - AC
- Framework - Framework
- CC - Core Components
- Mce - MCE Components
- CSE - Configuration System Client Components
- Server - Server
- WS - WebServices
- CSS - Configuration System Services
- DB - Database
- CIS - Citrix Server Component
- ESSO- ESSO
- MOM - MOM
- DCS - DCS
- Developer Tools and Samples - DeveloperVersion
- MceSF - MCE Software Factory
- DCSF - DCS Software Factory
- HATv2 - HAT Software Factory
- QS - QuickStarts
- SOC - Reference Implementations