Managing Agent Presence State Settings
Agents can set their presence states in Agent Desktop to indicate their status. In the Agent Presence States setting, you can configure the states agents can set in their Agent Desktop.
To modify Agent Presence States setting, use the following steps:
- In the Admin Console, expand the root node <machineName>in the left-hand tree pane.
- Expand the Settings Node.
- Click the Agent Presence States Node.
- All available presence states for the agent will be listed in the List View pane on the right side of the page as shown below.
- Right-click the desired presence state and click Modify.
Agent Presence States
- The Edit Setting window will be displayed where the administrator can modify the Setting Value as shown below.