Installing CCF Developer Client
To install CCF 2009 Developer Client:
- On the Product CD, click Setup.
- In the Welcome window, click Next.
- In License Agreement window, read the End User License Agreement, select the agree button, and click Next.
- In the Customer Information window, enter the User Name and Organization and click Next.
- In the Installation Environment window, select the Install CCF Components and click Next.
The Custom Setup screen is displayed.
- In the Custom Setup screen, select Developer Tools and Samples.
- Optionally, you can change the installed path by click on Change and choosing an alternative path.
- Click OK to display the installation prerequisite check dialog box.
The installation checks for the availability of prerequisites and displays a report. The prerequisites that are not available are marked with an error symbol. Ensure you have all the prerequisites installed and click OK.
The Server Configuration screen is displayed.
- In the Server Configuration window, enter the server information and click Next.
- In the Ready to Install screen, click Install to start the installation.
The Post Installation Scripts screen is displayed after the installation is complete.
Note: During HAT installation, the installer may display a message that Guidance Automations Extensions (GAX) is not available on the machine. In this case, repair the GAX component in Control Panel, and retry the installation.
- Click Next in the Post Installation Scripts screen to complete the installation.
- Click Finish. You will have to restart the machine for the changes to take effect.