[Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0]
This guide is part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide, which consists of the following three documents:
- Planning Guide: Use this to determine what you have to plan for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It includes coverage in the following areas:
- Technical. These topics focus on supported topologies, system requirements, and technical considerations to address before installation.
- Implementation Methodology. Learn about the business management, system requirements, and project management aspects that are needed when you deploy a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. In addition, there are several documents that you can use as tools to plan the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. These tools are available for download at Microsoft Dynamics CRM Planning Tools.
- Installing Guide: Use this guide to learn about what you have to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM, such as step-by-step instructions for running Setup, command-line installation instructions, and guidance about how to remove Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Operating and Maintaining Guide: You can read this guide to learn how to back up, restore, and perform system recovery for Microsoft Dynamics CRM data. Also, this guide has troubleshooting steps for known issues.