Technical Reference for SQL Server Views in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Updated: January 1, 2014
Applies To: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
The topics in this section provide technical reference information about the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SQL views and reports.
- Sample Queries Using the Configuration Manager SQL Views
- Provides sample queries for each Configuration Manager SQL view category, to help demonstrate how the views can be joined to other views when creating reports.
- Exercises for Creating Custom Reports in Configuration Manager
- Provides exercises that demonstrate how to modify and clone predefined reports and how to create a new report, using different methods for creating or modifying the SQL statement in each report.
- SQL Server Reference for Configuration Manager Reports
- Provides detailed information about the common functions and joins used in SQL statements, as well as information about using the query design tools found in Microsoft SQL Server to help you easily write effective SQL statements.
- SMS Provider WMI Schema Reference in Configuration Manager
- Describes the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) classes and how the Configuration Manager SQL views are related to them.
- List of Reports Supplied with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Provides a list of the built-in reports supplied with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
For additional resources, see Information and Support for Configuration Manager.
Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. For instructions and examples, see Search the Configuration Manager Documentation Library.