Internet-Facing Considerations for App-V Clients
Updated: October 9, 2009
Applies To: Application Virtualization
The topics in this section includes information about Internet-facing configurations for domain-joined and non-domain joined clients, as well as procedures you can use to assign the proper credentials to your App-V Desktop Clients.
In This Section
- Domain-Joined and Non-Domain-Joined Clients
- Provides general information about configuring domain-joined or non-domain-joined clients for successful network access.
- How to Assign the Proper Credentials for Windows XP
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for assigning credentials on an App-V Desktop Client running Windows XP.
- How to Assign the Proper Credentials for Windows Vista
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for assigning credentials on an App-V Desktop Client running Windows Vista.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.